The Importance of Exterior Home Maintenance
You wouldn’t purchase a new car and not change to oil to protect your investment. Often, once your roof or gutters are installed it is out of sight out of mind and not given the proper attention until there is a noticeable problem. By then the damage may be extensive. We suggest yearly maintenance on your home to stay up to date on repairs and eliminate costly damage that could be avoided.
Maintaining Your Roof
The top 5 reasons you should maintain your roof:
- Save money and add years to the life of your roof.
- Check for seasonal weather damage and reduce further damage from happening.
- Keep out unwanted critters.
- Repair and monitor issues before the damage becomes extensive and expensive.
- Peace of mind knowing your roof is protecting your home.
Are you unable to get on your roof or just don’t feel comfortable? We can help. If you are in need of a new roof, or unsure if there is damage to your roof, contact LeafGuard® of Oklahoma today. We offer no obligation, free roofing inspections. Our exterior home solutions experts will inspect your home and help you decide on the best solution for you and your home. Check out why Gary chose us for his roofing and LeafGuard® gutter project in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
Maintaining Your Gutters
The top 5 reasons you should maintain your gutter system:
- Your gutters protect your roof.
- Your gutters also defend your homes siding, windows, landscape, and foundation from water damage.
- Clogged gutters are a health hazard, stagnant water in your gutters can serve as a breeding place for mosquitoes.
- A properly functioning gutter system can help reduce erosion which can weaken and shift the concrete slab of your home.
- Properly functioning gutters can help reduce repairs and renovation due to rainwater damage.
Are you tired of wasting countless hours on weekends climbing dangerous ladders multiple times a year to clean clogged gutters? LeafGuard® of Oklahoma has the maintenance free option you are looking for. Our one-piece gutter system comes with a built-in hood that covers the gutter bottom and deflects leaves and other debris, has a unique, seamless design that keeps debris from collecting in your gutters which:
- prevents clogs from forming;
- keeps water flowing freely;
- eliminates leaks and the threat of water damage; and
- makes climbing ladders to clean gutters unnecessary.
LeafGuard® gutters eliminate the problems homeowners worry about, and that’s why we can say – with LeafGuard® you can get it and forget it!
Life happens and home maintenance can fall to the bottom of the to-do list. LeafGuard® of Oklahoma is top notch a gutter and roofing company and we understand the importance of maintaining your home, we believe it is vital to the longevity of your home. There are many benefits to having your roof and gutters inspected annually and having a trained expert identify any areas that need addressing or could use improvement. With something as important and costly as your roof you want to make sure you are protecting your investment the best that you can. If you are in need of a roof or gutter inspection, contact LeafGuard® of Oklahoma today. 918-827-7900