Clogged Gutters in Tulsa
Ordinary gutters capture rainwater and also collect leaves, twigs and other debris that become clogged and create dams that impede flow of water. These clogs then cause water to spill over your gutter and pool on the ground below causing damage to your shrubs and can lead to surface erosion and foundation damage. An added danger of clogs is that they attract pests. Some critters are attracted to the acorns and seeds that can collect in your gutters and insects like mosquitoes, mold and bacteria can grow in standing water and wet clogs. Underperforming gutters can also:
- Create leaks around windows and doors
- Cause rot to develop around your eaves, soffit and fascia
- Damage your flower gardens and shrubbery
- Put you in danger while climbing ladders to clean out your gutters.
The gutters on Bud’s Tulsa, OK home were clogged and falling off. The clogs were causing rainwater to overflow and pool on the ground below damaging his shrubs along with spilling behind the gutter. Over time this can cause damage to the wood of the fascia and soffit. Additionally the gutters were held in place with nails not screws, over time they began to pull away from the home; in some areas the gutters have completely fallen off of the home.
The One-Piece, Seamless LeafGuard® Gutter Solution
For truly dependable gutter protection, Bud needed LeafGuard® Brand Gutters. The patented one-piece gutter system features a built-in cover with a rounded edge that deflects leaves and other debris while allowing rainwater to flow freely into the gutter bottom and downspouts. LeafGuard® systems work so well they even come backed by a Lifetime No-Clog Warranty, which states that in the unlikely event your gutters ever do clog, LeafGuard® of Oklahoma will come to your home and clean them out for you! Specially designed, non-corrosive hangers support the hood and are attached through the back of the gutter to your fascia board with screws, not nails, which can pull away from wood. The hangers are spaced at two-foot intervals, which is more than twice the industry standard, ensuring added strength and durability. In addition LeafGuard® gutters:
- Have a heavy-duty aluminum construction that’s 20 percent thicker than ordinary gutters, ensuring superior durability and the strength to withstand even the heaviest rainfall
- Are equipped with a ScratchGuard® paint finish that’s guaranteed not to chip, crack, or peel
- Are fade resistant that helps ensure the gutters retain their attractive appearance long into the future
Bud’s Tulsa, Oklahoma home is safeguarded with over 320 feet of LeafGuard® Brand Gutters. For your next home improvement project contact LeafGuard® of Oklahoma!