LeafGuard® Installers Needed:
$35,000-$75,000+ a year, The Sky is The Limit!
Full benefit package, 401K, and competitive commission pay provided. We will pay for your training and set you up for success in this growing environment.
LeafGuard® of Oklahoma is a fast growing construction company (with a history that dates back to 1966) that offers unique products that are superior to its competition. We attribute our success to our combination of great products and loyal and talented staff.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals that want to be part of a family/team atmosphere.
Essential Functions & Duties:
- Performs duties related to the fabrication and installation of LeafGuard gutter & downspout systems for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Employs the use of tools & material with caution & while following approved safety practices.
- Maintains cleanliness of job site during installation & performs final cleanup of job site following installation.
- Completes job & time documentation in a legible manner & submits all documentation on a timely basis.
- Performs shop work & maintenance duties as assigned.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for workmanship of gutter and downspout systems, care of tools and material, & final appearance of worksite.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence and maintain a clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED with 1 year construction worksite experience, or equivalent education, training, and/or related work experience.
- Class D Chauffeur’s License (not required but will pay for licensing)
Construction Laborer – Installation Technician – Gutter Installer Skills:
- Erects ladders, scaffolds, and safety devices as required to install gutter & downspout sections.
- Physical activities that require considerable use of your arms & legs & moving your whole body to handle, install, position, manipulate material, & erect scaffolding.
- Ability to lift and/or move 25-80 pounds on a regular basis & 100 pounds or more occasionally.
- Ability to safely, legally, & consistently operate an automobile for traveling.
We look forward to reviewing your application and becoming part of our loyal family.
LeafGuard® of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, and disability. LeafGuard® of Oklahoma is a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $75,000.00+ /year