We did some digging and found a few interesting facts about autumn!
Did you know:
- Research has shown that squirrels’ brains grow larger in autumn which helps them remember where they bury their nuts.
- Leaves turn brown in autumn as the shorter days bring less chlorophyll-producing sunlight.
Did you also know LeafGuard® gutters:
- Come with ScratchGuard® paint finish and a limited lifetime warranty that is guaranteed not to chip, peel or crack.
- Are 20% thicker aluminum that will never rust or deteriorate.
- Are maintenance-free, durable, custom fit gutters.
- Are the only one piece seamless leaf shedding system on the market. LeafGuard® was tested by the Good Housekeeping Institute and is backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal insuring that the LeafGuard® system meets all performance claims.
- Prevent debris from building up and clogging your gutters.
- Eliminate the possibility of your gutters leaking and causing costly water damage.
- Do not require cleaning or other maintenance – so you can put your ladder away
If you’ve ever spent a weekend dangerously suspended on a ladder to clear out leaves, dirt, and other debris from your gutters, you know what a pain this task can be. Imagine a spring and a fall where you are able to stay off the ladder and not worry about cleaning your gutters. . . Being able to enjoy your spring blooms and your fall bonfire without the stress of seasonal gutter maintenance would be amazing, wouldn’t it? At LeafGuard® of Oklahoma, we get it. That’s why we’re proud to offer LeafGuard® – the only one-piece gutter system designed with built-in gutter protection to provide you with a maintenance-free solution. With LeafGuard® gutters installed on your Oklahoma home, you won’t have to worry about clogged gutters ever again.