Time To Upgrade The Home
Have you been thinking about the spring and summer projects you want to start on your Oklahoma home? Want to add something new to your home but not sure where and what to start? Well, we are here to provide you with some ideas on what home improvement projects to consider that will give you the best curb appeal on your block.
5 Exterior Home Improvement Updates
- Replace Your Front Door:
- When was the last time you took a look at your front door? Can you even remember the last time you used it? Most homeowners tend to enter their home through their garage or backdoor. Your front door is an important part of your home’s curb appeal. Common choices for a safe and aesthetically pleasing look are wooden, steel, or fiberglass exterior doors.
- Give Your Siding An Update:
- Replacing the existing siding on your home is one of the best things you can do to transform your curb appeal. We offer two types of siding: Engineered Wood Siding & Vinyl Siding. With a variety of colors to choose from, you are guaranteed to find a siding option that will bring out the best curb appeal for your home.
- Replace Your Roof:
- If your roof is older than two decades, then it is time you have a reliable and certified contractor come out to inspect it. A damaged roof can cause serious problems to your home down the road so it is crucial you get it fixed.
- Get Maintenance Free Gutters:
- Get rid of that ladder and get LeafGuard® Gutters. You shouldn’t have to risk your life to keep leaves and debris out of your gutters. With LeafGuard® Gutters, you will never have to worry about clogged gutters again. LeafGuard® is stronger and more durable than any other gutter system. This maintenance-free solution gives your home a sleek style that gives off the best curb appeal.
- Add An Outdoor Room:
- Everyone loves to enjoy a nice patio in the warm months. It is a great place to bring friends and family together. Adding a deck, patio, or sunroom can create more living space for your family without adding the extreme cost of a home addition.
LeafGuard® Of Oklahoma: Your Exterior Home Improvement Contractor
LeafGuard® of Oklahoma is here for all your home improvement needs. As a fully licensed and insured contractor with an established track record and a long list of happy customers, you can trust us for all your exterior remodeling needs. Call us today and see how we can help you with your next home improvement project!